What do we offer?
Our Junior Golf Program is designed to help your son or daughter learn the skills to enjoy the game of golf for a lifetime. Our goal is to make learning the game fun along with picking up valuable life skills along the way. From learning how to fix a ball mark, to making a putt to beat mom or dad for the first time, we strive to make sure your child is in a fun and professional environment.
How is it set up?
Our program is set up where students get 45 minutes of instruction and golf to follow. We have it broken down in to five categories based on age and experience.
The program offers five levels of play:
- No Holers – No-Holers are taught the basics of golf on the range and the practice green.
- 2-Holers – 2-Holers work on short game and full-swing fundamentals, etiquette, and safety.
- 5-Holers – 5-Holers build on fundamentals, proper body movement, and safety.
- 9-Holers – 9-Holers Advanced skills and prepare for 18-hole program.
- 18-Holers – 18-holers – Shot making, short game, and effective practice skills.